The Board of Directors has adopted new financial targets and a new dividend policy with effect from 2017 until further notice. The dividend policy applies to the 2017 financial year, with the first possible dividend in connection with the Annual General Meeting 2018.
The new targets are in line with the company’s focus on long-term value creation and continued strong and profitable growth.
- Operating margin: >20 percent
- Return on equity: >25 percent
- Interest coverage ratio: >2 x
- Debt/equity ratio: >30 percent
- Dividend policy: >30 percent of the year’s profits from 2017 onwards with the first possible dividend in connection with the AGM in 2018