Summary of the third quarter 2017
- Net sales decreased to 104.1 MSEK (189.7).
- Operating profit increased to 124.9 MSEK (63.1) and the operating margin rose to 120.0% (33.3).
- Earnings per share went up to 2.95 SEK (1.52).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled -24.9 MSEK (15.4).
- Acquisition of 520 building rights in Rotebro and Jakobsberg.
- Sales start for 90 cooperative apartments and sold units amounted to 50.
- Establishment of a joint venture together with global Partners Group for Tellus Towers, Järla Station and Metronomen projects at a project value of 7.6 SEKbn. The transaction has initially had a positive net effect of 107.7 MESK on SSM’s liquidity and an impact of 112.6 MSEK on profits.